Followers

Monday, March 28, 2011

It's Been Awhile, I know!

My plan when I began my blog was to update it every week....which was a grand idea.  But I forgot to factor in one thing: his name is Ethan.  Holy cow that little guy has a lot of energy.  I am just trying to keep up most days, and the other days, well, I am just trying to stay alive.  I have three boys that can smell fear...so I wear perfume.

So many of you are friends with me on Facebook, so you maybe saw the pictures of the completed kitchen we bought stuff for at IKEA (heaven).  So take a peek again or for the first time.

The kitchen turned out really cute (in my humble opinion).  We had a few hiccups in the execution, but all in all it worked out.  I believe the final cost for the kitchen parts and accessories was around $65.00.  We came up with some great ideas along the way and Matt said "the next kitchen we make will be a ton easier if we had better tools." (cue Tim Allen grunting).   Yeah, let me know how that works out for you.  ;)

So here is the finished project:



The sink is made from a cute blue camping bowl we found at Walmart for $4.00!



The burners are rubber coasters we found at Walmart for $4.00...there were four and we only used two (hence the comment from hubby that we could make another one)

Ethan likes it.  He plays with it.  But mostly he likes to see what he can stuff into the oven.  I think he is packing for the zombie apocalypse. But don't tell!


So here are some pictures to highlight our February.  

Ethan got his first motorcycle.

His first laptop.

(just a cute picture)

Hunter broke his wrist falling on the ice.

And I am trying to hijack some cute pictures of Ryann Claire's first birthday party from her facebook page, but it is not working!  ACK!!  I will find another way.  


Well, I know I am still not caught up.  But I hope you are still interested in reading my blog.  I am not very funny nor am I very exciting.  But I hope you stick around none the less.  



1 comment:

  1. Yea! Thanks for the update and the cute pictures. I love the stuff you post on facebook, but am sad when I see nothing on the blog as I blogstalk you : )

    ReplyDelete