Followers

Thursday, March 31, 2011

They Are All Comedians...

My kids crack me up.  Every single one of them.  They say things that make me smile, giggle, laugh and absolutely bust a gut.  Right now, the toddler is my main source of entertainment.  That may be because he is around me the most (poor kid).  Allthough, the other three are pretty funny too. 

For example:  Hunter is my entertainer. His 3rd grade teacher, ever so kindly, said we should put him in acting classes.  Let him get out some of his energy that way.  Well, his classroom/teacher have a blog.  I visit it when it is updated.  The first time I got on the blog, I saw they had this picture of the entire class all dressed up and being silly.  So, as any good mother would do, you look for your kid in the picture.  My first scan of the picture, no Hunter.  My second scan of the picture.....still don't see him.  It started feeling like Where's Waldo.  I mean really, there are only 23 kids in his class....where the heck is Hunter?  And then I see it.....him....Hunter.....wearing this blonde curly Hannah Montana looking wig.  Then suddenly the humor of the situation hits me and I can't stop laughing.  I think it was the funniest thing that happened all week! 


So here he is in all his Hunterness!!


So then, Hunter's class blog got updated again last night.  The teacher had chosed 5 kiddos to sing this song about the word of the day.  The word was Sunday.  They sing the song to the tune of the Addams Family.  So there they are....five little kiddos in front of the whole class.  And guess who was up there too?  Yep, Hunter.  And so the teacher video tapes them singing their song.  Hunter does his best impression of  the Elvis booty shake...(makes me teary-eyed and proud just thinking about it) during the entire song.  That kid is not shy!  I shouldn't be surprised, that kid dances all over the house. 

Ah kids, they make me laugh sometimes.   I know there are more fun stories to share, but I need to pace myself.  I don't want to give you all the good stuff and then you not come back to my blog!  So I will filter it to you a little at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment