Followers

Thursday, October 17, 2013

I'm back!! Did you miss me??

Sorry I have been away so long.  I have been thinking about reinventing my blog.  Can you help me decide?  What would you like to see or read here?  Do you want family updates?  Life according to Ethan funnies?  Recipes?  Coupon related posts?  Living on a budget?

Not that I am good at any of the above, but humor me and let me know in the comments what you would prefer.


Oh, and just because, here is a picture of the cookies I made today.  I couldn't decide between oatmeal chocolate chip and peanut butter, so I did all three.  If you are interested, here is a link to the recipe I found on Bake or Break.   The family gave them a 10 out of 10!!

Oh, and if you make them, just know that they don't change shape when you bake them.  So if you use a cookie scoop, that is what they will look like when they are cooked.  Don't get me wrong, the shape didn't affect their yumminess.  But if you want a more cookie-like shape, use a fork and press them down like you would a typical peanut butter cookie.





2 comments:

  1. Hey, welcome back, friend! I personally would like to hear a bit of all of those topics. My own blog is a bit random and full of "all of the above" type stuff, but I like it that way. It may not be very "niche", but ultimately it's for me and my family, and I'll be sad if all I document are recipes and projects. :)
    Can't wait to keep up!
    And I'm totally making those cookies, because yum!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would most love to hear about how cool you think I am. A whole blog just about that. Just kidding. Really I want to read whatever you feel like blogging about. I miss you... Wish I had more time to chat with you. LOVE YOU! :)

    ReplyDelete